Coming soon….Start Investing in Fruittex Corp in the USA
Fruittex offering coming soon
What is a SAFE?
Potential equity at favorable terms
When investors invest in a SAFE, the SAFE’s terms give them the right to convert their SAFE into equity at the company’s next equity financing round or liquidation event.
SAFEs offer investors:
- Quicker access to early-stage investments. With only a few key terms to negotiate and a standard format, investors can use SAFEs to quickly invest in promising startups.
- Potential equity at favorable terms. Upon the company being assigned a valuation in a priced equity round, SAFE holders convert their investment into equity, usually in the form of preferred stock. Depending on the valuation cap and discount rate, the conversion terms may be significantly better than those offered to later investors.
SAFEs offer founders:
- Quicker access to financing. Compared to equity financings, SAFE rounds don’t require lengthy negotiations, documentation, or the need to agree on a valuation.
- Increased flexibility. Because there typically aren’t shareholder voting rights or other company control provisions associated with SAFEs, founders can focus on running their company with limited investor friction.
- These benefits make SAFEs an increasingly popular instrument, though they do carry potential drawbacks.
Interested? Complete the form below
DEPENDABLE RETURNS OVER A LONG CYCLE
Avocado orchards can be commercially profitable for 50 years and more.
The demand for avocados will not exceed supply for at least 30 years.